We wanted to say thanks to Jason Bean over at TechStartups.com for posting a great article on our mobile business cards. Jason did a great job of explaining the features and uses of the Text Card. You can read it here:
Last Tuesday Firebelly Digital, an Indianapolis Internet & Social Media Marketing company, went to YATS in Broadripple looking for members of the YATS Text Club (Mobile Marketing). They found so many that they were able to put together this short video. Hope you enjoy it, we did!
- Reach your customer wherever they are.
- Greater Response Rate than traditional advertising channels.
- Quantifiable Return on Investment.
- Strong viral reach with little or no additional cost.
- There are over 255 million mobile subscribers in the US.
- Over 50% of phone users regularly use SMS (text messaging).
- 75% of SMS users are over 25 years of age
- In June 2007, 28.8 Billion text messages were sent. This is 4 times the amount sent in June 2005.